The moon on holidays

Before we started our holidays, I bought a new zoom lens: the EF 70-300 F4-5.6L IS.  The plan is to use this lens mainly for nature and bird photography, and the lens performs exceptionally well.  I already could make some very nice pictures of the European honey buzzard and the common kestrel.  During our holidays in Italy, I also tried to make some pictures of the moon, without a tripod, just shooting from my hands and I was really amazed by the amount of details that were visible.  I used the Canon EOS 80D, which transforms the lens in a 480mm lens.  

Enjoy the pictures! 

The moon on July 17, 2021 in Piedimulera, Italy

The moon on July 19, 2021 in Piedimulera, Italy

The moon on July 20, 2021 in Piedimulera, Italy

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installing an ASA AZ800 in the observatory at work

Interstellarum Deep Sky Atlas

One observing night at the Roque de los Muchachos at La Palma